WOW!!!!!

If it doesn't fit elsewhere.....

Moderators: sderby, Tim Bosma, Tom Elsen

Smitty

WOW!!!!!

Post by Smitty »

Just received my copy of the Fall 2005 Class Act....WOW!!!!!

GREAT JOB Penny and Dorcey!!! THANKS for all of the time and effort you put into this.

I'm going to make some copies and leave them "laying around" the YC so everyone else can see a REAL CLASS ACT. (Maybe stir some more S2 interest) THANKS again for a GREAT JOB!
Smitty
Gargle Blaster #352
Tom Elsen
Site Admin

Post by Tom Elsen »

Wow is right! I agree absolutely.
Many thanks to Penny for a terrific inaugural issue, and to Arlo for the high quality production work.

Thanks for the post as well Smitty.
Best wishes,
Tom
drake

Class Act

Post by drake »

Ditto Smitty's message-- that's an amazing newsletter, terrific pictures-- if Penny wants any shots from the Nashville Equalizer for the next edition, we have hundreds to choose from.
I feel compelled to apologize for the "Nashville-centric" focus of the article on the 2005 CCR-- I'm sure other racers read it and thought "jeez, did those guys know the rest of us were there?"-- it was written for our Nashville PPYC rag, and when Penny solicited articles for the CA I just shot it off without editing (mercifully, she shortened it somewhat). Next time I promise to write for a wider audience.
P Naber

WOW!

Post by P Naber »

Thanks all! I'm glad you're enjoying your newsletters. I'd also like to thank Arlo for beautiful layout job and getting this issue out to the members. Great job!

Drake, I sure would appreciate any pictures/articles regarding the Nashville Equalizer for the next edition. Also, thanks again for your contribution to the latest edition.

I would like to encourage everybody to contribute something for the next issue, whether it's an article, picture, idea for an article, reprint information, or info for our classifieds. Please let us know what you want to read about.

Have a good one!
Penny Naber
#435 "Cheap Thrills"
Arlo

Extra Issues

Post by Arlo »

thanks for the kind words. If anyone wants an extra copy for the Yacht Club, family or friends, drop me a line and I'll send them to you.
Arlo Kallemeyn
arlok33@yahoo.com
David E

Post by David E »

I have not seen it, but would like a copy sent to me. I'll email you with my address.
Life is not a spectator sport.
Spike

newsletter

Post by Spike »

Penny, The newsletter was excellent. I'll get an article together and some photo's for the next one.
Norwalk-ROTC

Post by Norwalk-ROTC »

Absolutely AWESOME!!
Norwalk-ROTC

Post by Norwalk-ROTC »

Penny - absolutely a great job.
Just read the new CLASS ACT for Spring.
Any day sailing is a day in the classroom.