Class due payment returned

Moderators: sderby, Tim Bosma, Tom Elsen

Tim Bosma
Web Lackey

Re: Class due payment returned

Post by Tim Bosma »

At the General Meeting in Sept. the Class elected a new Treasurer. At that time the Class voted to raise the Annual dues to $30.00 per year beginning with 2010. These 2 reasons caused us to pull the Paypal button. The Paypal account needs to be updated with the mailing/notification info, and the amount tied to button has to reflect the new Dues amount. Work is underway to get these changes in place before the 2010 sign-up season begins.
We have finally received the funds for the old Paypal transactions, and are in the process of updating the membership records. (That includes you, Dave!)

on a personal note, I have stopped using paper checks entirely, and it took my bank 20 days to issue a check to the 7.9 Class Association for my 2009 dues. I hope to be able to have the electronic funds ability available very soon.
Tim Bosma, Bosun
Hot Tamale Racing
boz@htr477.com
S2 7.9's : #477
dave

Re: Class due payment returned

Post by dave »

Thanks a bunch Tim, that's what I was looking for: nothing more and nothing less than the facts about what is going on. I will gladly send $5 more to wherever you tell me to send it! :wink:

I too don't like sending checks, but I will for this if need be so that everything's on the up and up. 8)