Borrow a Trailer?

Moderators: sderby, Tim Bosma, Tom Elsen

bokeeffe

Borrow a Trailer?

Post by bokeeffe »

I am in need of a trailer to borrow to go pick my new (to me) S2 7.9 :D A contract has been struck and a survey pending. All I need now is a trailer and the manufacturers are about 5-6 weeks backlogged! :shock:

I am looking for a generous person with an empty trailer in the mid-west/great lakes region (I am in Ohio) to let me go pick up my new prize and bring her home.

Anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks in advance!
Brent

P.S. I plan on joining the class association and joining in some of the class races/regattas. I am a soon-to-be-former Catalina 22 owner, who is VERY active in the organization and arranged a few regattas, including hosting a Regional championship. I would like to continue my involvement in these activities for the 7.9 community!
Tim Bosma
Web Lackey

Re: Borrow a Trailer?

Post by Tim Bosma »

Welcome to the Class!
Tim Bosma, Bosun
Hot Tamale Racing
boz@htr477.com
S2 7.9's : #477
bokeeffe

Post by bokeeffe »

Thanks, Tim, but it is not a done deal yet. I also still need to find a trailer! Any up in Michigan? Is there another mailing list that you can hit for me that might go out to a larger audience?

Brent
Tom Elsen
Site Admin

Post by Tom Elsen »

Hey Brent

Welcome to the class. And good luck with your new boat.

[quote="bokeeffe"]I am in need of a trailer to borrow to go pick my new (to me) S2 7.9 :D A contract has been struck and a survey pending. All I need now is a trailer and the manufacturers are about 5-6 weeks backlogged! :shock:

Borrowing a trailer might be a little tough right now. Pretty much everyone will have their boat out of the water and put away for the winter.
I realize that's not too much help. But......

Anyhow, good luck.
Best wishes,
Tom