SARASOTA REGATTA

Post details and contact personnel for regattas & other sailing events.

Moderators: sderby, Tim Bosma, Tom Elsen

Mark Gutteridge

SARASOTA REGATTA

Post by Mark Gutteridge »

Travis;
I would like to be the first S2 7.9 member to register for your Regatta. Maybe a bribe is in order.
We had such a wonderfull time at your home club last year.
The RC was good. We at the SYC like to sail races and your RC was not afraid to set a course.But they were fair!
Not like the wimps in Clearwater? Sorry I do like the people at the St. Pete's club.
Oh by the way .could you please arrange for the S2 fleet to get priority passes over the causeway.
Chimo;
GUTS.
Mark Gutteridge

Re: SARASOTA REGATTA

Post by Mark Gutteridge »

The registration for the Sarasota one design mid winters is posted on the Sarasota sailing squadron's website.
Hunting Party is registered.
chriscraig99

Post by chriscraig99 »

Tim Bosma
Web Lackey

Post by Tim Bosma »

Thanks, Chris,
I put these links on the Sarasota OD page of the S2 7.9 Events site.
Tim Bosma, Bosun
Hot Tamale Racing
boz@htr477.com
S2 7.9's : #477
TravisYates

Post by TravisYates »

Hello All!
I am very much looking forward to host as many of you as possible down here in a month an a half for the Sarasota One Design Midwinters. We have three Florida boats registered thus far and Jason (T-Bone), one new owner in Charlotte Harbor AND possibly Bob Knowles (Bama Slamma) are talking about attending to possibly make it six Florida boats! The Louisville crowd have confirmed 4 boats and says they might have a fifth.
So the question is.... what can I do to help YOU make it down for some great racing on a sunny, warm bay in March? If there is anything I can do to help please call me at 941.350.0908.
Best,
Trav

#50 Indigo
TravisYates

Post by TravisYates »

TravisYates wrote:Hello All!
I am very much looking forward to host as many of you as possible down here in a month an a half for the Sarasota One Design Midwinters. We have three Florida boats registered thus far and Jason (T-Bone), one new owner in Charlotte Harbor are talking about attending to possibly make it five Florida boats! The Louisville crowd have confirmed 4 boats and says they might have a fifth.
So the question is.... what can I do to help YOU make it down for some great racing on a sunny, warm bay in March? If there is anything I can do to help please call me at 941.350.0908.
Best,
Trav

#50 Indigo
chriscraig99

Post by chriscraig99 »

Regatta info is now centralized here: http://s279.org/2013sarasota.html
John Spierling

Post by John Spierling »

Good luck to all this weekend in Sarasota. Hope that you have great weather again this year, wish I could have made it down.
John Spierling
rogerdgamache

Post by rogerdgamache »

Thanks to Travis for running a great event this year. The Matros team really enjoyed our Southern tour this year, and encourage more folks to consider taking advantage of the opportunity to sail in the "off" season. We look forward to the opportunity to do it again next year.