2013 Annapolis NOOD

Post details and contact personnel for regattas & other sailing events.

Moderators: sderby, Tim Bosma, Tom Elsen

John Spierling

2013 Annapolis NOOD

Post by John Spierling »

Registration is open for 2013 Annapolis NOOD May 3-5. Let's try to get double digits in boats on the starting line for this event.

John Spierling
bwelden_395

Re: 2013 Annapolis NOOD

Post by bwelden_395 »

Peregrine will be there! As we have done the last couple years, we will host a party for the S2 fleet at the house we are renting Friday night.
Details on the party to follow.

Bart Welden
Peregrine
rogerdgamache

Re: 2013 Annapolis NOOD - Regrets...

Post by rogerdgamache »

It is with great sadness that I have decided to "pull the plug" on this event. A combination of factors have caused me to reach a decision to not compete this year. Best wishes to all competitors and we hope to see you at another regatta this year. We're working hard to make Detroit and the Canadian Championship.
bwelden_395

Post by bwelden_395 »

Pretty light turnout so far for Annapolis. Of course y'all are just waiting till the last minute to register, isn't that right Horizon, Scratch, Odyssey, Frequent Flyer?

Peregrine, 395
Stef

Post by Stef »

Sorry Bart, due to medical issues and weddings, all with crew, Odyssey will not be able to attend this year. We are planning to be there next year and hopefully make that class barbecue should you have it.
Have fun, and good luck to all!
Stef
Odyssey #146
John Spierling

Post by John Spierling »

We will have a class with the 5 boats that are registered for the Annapolis NOOD. I have received an e-mail from Sailing World and they have waived the requirement of 6 boats, and we will have a class with 5. If there are any other boats out there that still want to register, they will still accept more registrations.

I look forward to seeing all those that have registered in Annapolis.

John Spierling
John Spierling
bwelden_395

Post by bwelden_395 »

Annapolis S2 Fleet:
The Friday night cocktail party is on! Last year people seemed to want to go out to a restaurant for dinner even though we offered the cookout, so this year we will just do after dinner drinks. Please stop by between 8 and 11 Friday night for some drinks and to share war stories of how the first day of racing went. Beer and snacks will be provided.

Address:
1404 S. Virginia Ave. Annapolis
Note that this is a different house from last year, and it is just over a mile outside of downtown. Hope to see you there!

Bart Welden
Peregrine