2015 Annapolis NOOD - May 1-3

Post details and contact personnel for regattas & other sailing events.

Moderators: sderby, Tim Bosma, Tom Elsen

bwelden_395

2015 Annapolis NOOD - May 1-3

Post by bwelden_395 »

As of March 25, 5 boats are already signed up. Who else is joining the fray?

Regatta info and registration is here: http://www.sailingworld.com/nood-regattas/annapolis
Register by April 13 to avoid a late fee.

The crew from Peregrine is hosting a party for the S2 class Sat night at the house we are renting, which is a short walk from the regatta party tent.

Hope to see y'all in Naptown.

Bart Welden
Peregrine, #395
horizon484

Re: 2015 Annapolis NOOD - May 1-3

Post by horizon484 »

Bart is throwing one of his famous parties? Well heck ya! Horizon is up for that! Might as well race while I'm there.

Horizon is signed up and makes 6. We have a class. Although not local to Annapolis, I'll look up the old contact for presidents point condos and check on getting cheaper dockage for the 7.9s. BTW, unlike last year where we knew we probably would not be able to make the regatta(sorry about that), this year, we will be there.

Anyone from out of town,who would like to keep their boat in Virginia until Southern Bay Race Week May 29-31, I'll find you a place to store your boat for free in deltaville. Or, you could do the race from Annapolis to Hampton (memorial day weekend) and deliver by water.

See ya'll in Annapolis.

Bob Fleck
Horizon #484
p.s. Paul Latour, I checked and the Truxton boat ramp will not be under construction this year. :P
horizon484

Post by horizon484 »

Bart is throwing one of his famous parties? Well heck ya! Horizon is up for that! Might as well race while I'm there.

Horizon is signed up and makes 6. We have a class. Although not local to Annapolis, I'll look up the old contact for presidents point condos and check on getting cheaper dockage for the 7.9s. BTW, unlike last year where we knew we probably would not be able to make the regatta(sorry about that), this year, we will be there.

Anyone from out of town,who would like to keep their boat in Virginia until Southern Bay Race Week May 29-31, I'll find you a place to store your boat for free in deltaville. Or, you could do the race from Annapolis to Hampton (memorial day weekend) and deliver by water.

See ya'll in Annapolis.

Bob Fleck
Horizon #484
p.s. Paul Latour, I checked and the Truxton boat ramp will not be under construction this year. :P
bwelden_395

Post by bwelden_395 »

Hey Bob! Glad to hear you will be back! I'm looking forward to some Naptown fun on and off the water.
I'll share details of the party Sat night offline. Shoot me an email at 'bart dot welden at gmail dot com'.
There is a Chesapeake S2 7.9 Google group, and through that I have heard from all other boats registered and all plan on attending Sat night.

See you on the water 11:00 AM Friday, May 1. And if you would be so kind as to blow at least one mark rounding sometime over the weekend, which would probably be your first time ever doing so, we would be most grateful!

Bart Welden
Peregrine, #395.